I am going to speak to you on the fads, there are so many persons who uses surveval styles differents. So I am also going to say to you of what I think about fads.
I think that fads it's like flower, because everybody like it and we want one but after sometimes it disappears and when it returns then is more beautiful and sometimes there is others new kind of flowers.
I believe that fads it's great, but sometimes some people exagerate. If everybody has the same fads it's not to look like they person just have the same taste.
All people have their own fads they should not to try to look like somebody they are not, remain yourself with your own fads. Accoding to me if people want to follow the fads of others it's to be please other persons. But the fads make not people more popular it's their monners to be which return the popularity.
My favorite fad is the skinny jeans beceause is serried in legs and it's create more shape and is beautiful for women.
- Maylen Anais
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire